This is a place where I write, think and collect. It's a bit of fun, but it's also an attempt to [take knowledge work seriously](https://notes.andymatuschak.org/zxiCQhASjT1JsURvLj29akQ4taJyX34RDUhG).
If you're looking for fewer words, see [my best tweets](https://tweets.pjh.is).
- [[Active projects]]
- [Study journal](https://sun.pjh.is/)
- [Music Television](https://mtv.pjh.is)
- [[What I'm reading]]
Some EA Forum posts:
- [Some core assumptions of effective altruism, according to me](https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/av7MiEhi983SjoXTe/some-core-assumptions-of-effective-altruism-according-to-me)
- [Nick Bostrom: An Introduction](https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/gxLAsWiMvRdcYY7hT/nick-bostrom-an-introduction-early-draft)
- [Sam Scheffler: Conservatism, Temporal Bias, and Future Generations](https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/posts/NnYrFzXiTWerhTTkK/link-post-sam-scheffler-conservatism-temporal-bias-and)
Some notes that are on my mind:
- [[Bernard Williams]]
- [[Agnes Callard]]
- [[Where are we]]
- [[Nick Bostrom]]
- [[Samuel Scheffler]]
- [[David Runciman]]
- [[Value, reasons, self]]
- [[Tyler Cowen]]
- [[Stewart Brand]]
**Want to work with me?** See [[My CV]].
I'd be glad to hear from you. Write to [[email protected]
If you'd like to follow along, [join my mailing list](https://forms.gle/9PZUNfTaGWchhk7J7) or [follow me on Twitter](https://twitter.com/peterhartree).
<small>You can make a notes website like this in minutes using [Obsidian Publish](https://publish.obsidian.md)—no coding required. User interface and note-writing approach inspired by [Andy Matuschak](https://notes.andymatuschak.org). </small>